Q & A PART 8
Here with Q&A part 8! More of your questions answered, let's do this!
Remember, add questions for Q&A part 9 as a reply for next time.
1: What are those brown spots? Blood? Rust? Dirt? If blood, whose?
2: Is his suit a part of his body or a separate piece of clothing?
It is clothing but itâ€™s the default outfit that came with he set.
3: A lot of weapons had hit Three and his suit. Is the suit blade- and bulletproof? Or can it heal its wounds?
Three is quite the repairman, too bad he sucks at removing stains.
If somebody hits Three with a fist, how does it feel: like hitting a man, like hitting a wooden beam, or something else?
4: Stir up some organ meat, barbwire, chunks of steel and neatly wrap it in a bag, punch that to find out.
If somebody touches Three's hands and face, how does it feel? Like a regular human? Leather? Plastic? Metal? Something else?
5: Like blindly feeling up some electric wire tucked in the corner in an old house.
Assuming someone died in there.
6: Why are you so unwilling to talk about Three's hair? Is it that revolting?
I wouldnâ€™t be able to do it justice.
7: So heres the Qs: Was "example text" put there on purpose? Why do you need it there? and was it LEFT there on purpose? If you could remove placing it on the strip from existence as if it never happened... would you?
It was an accident, I could remove it but I am rather lazy and prefer working on new pages rather than fixing old ones lmao.
8: Who were Phil and 2 other bandits?
Where did they get their boars?
Will we ever know?
Looks like youâ€™re about to find out. ;D
9: Did Klaassen recognize Tobi, or did he pursue her only because of Three?
10: Who was there on page 833? Ozo? Oza? 0z9?
Looks like Ozo to me!
11. What can you tell about Niles and his companion:
When will we see them again?
What is Niles made of? Rock? Bone? Metal? Ice?
Do their transformations impair intellect? Make them more violent? Does the 3rd magic user overly exaggerate those changes?
Does the 3rd magic user become a dumb blonde after the transformation?
Do they have control over when they change back? Do they require assistance to revert?
Why does Niles have one horn?
Why do ghouls have 1 horn each?
Is Niles a kind of ghoul?
Do Niles and 3rd work for the faceless criminal seen on page 471?
- canâ€™t say â€“ It seems implied â€“ Who Is the 3rd magic user? â€“ Oh the blonde guy? Who knows. â€“ Canâ€™t say â€“ Perhaps theyâ€™re incomplete and other creatures with two horns exist..? dun dun dunâ€¦ - Canâ€™t say. â€“ Canâ€™t say.
12. Why does Iron Judge wear a bird on his shoulder? Is it of any use? Does it symbolize something?
The bird represents justice.
13. Is nightshade hero named after night and shadows? Or after a poisonous plant?
The poisonous plant obviously :3
14. Why doesn't the comments form appear immediately when the new page is posted? Why does it take time to appear?
Sometimes I forget to create it until the page is already up, oops~
15. How do you pronounce "Ciel"? Is that a Fench word, or did you have something more sinister in mind?
- French word.
16. What is a "spirit friend"? Does Cherry have one? Is Ciel one?
Not an official term, just one used by Jay-Jay. Cherryâ€™s power and Ciel could both theoretically apply.
17. Is Niles "The Scarlet Man"?
The scarlet manâ€™s portrait whilst simple is quite accurate, youâ€™d know if his identity was revealed.
18. How do ghouls respawn? Are there some respawn points? Do they reappear where they were destroyed? How random is it?
Depends on the playerâ€™s level. Newbies tend to respawn in the new player zone, but more experienced players sometimes do respawn closer to their objective, particularly if their class helps in this.
19. Do they appear fully alert and ready instantly, or does the process take some time?
Canâ€™t answer that.
20. Do ghouls hold grudges against the ones who destroyed them? How good are they at telling people apart?
Grudge isnâ€™t quite the word Iâ€™d use. They can tell people apart when it is relevant. The same way we can with animals.
21. Can Noah enter Ciel's mind?
He needs to physically touch someone to do soâ€¦ so erm, first letâ€™s work on that before we get to the advanced stuff.
considering the current pages (1707+)
its oddly prophetic (even if thats not the correct word)
and geez the buffer must be enormous (april news vs november pages)
Yeah itâ€™s like 300+ pages lmao.